If you need a prescription refilled, please call your pharmacist, who will then contact our office. Non-urgent prescription refills take three business days to process. We are unable to process refills after 4pm.
Most insurance companies require that patients be seen first by their primary care physician before requesting a referral to a medical specialist or other medical provider. Please allow three to five working days for our referral coordinator to process your non-urgent referral.
Payment is expected at the time of service. If you have special needs or questions regarding your bill, please contact our billing office.
Here are a few suggestions to make your office visit pleasant and productive:
- When scheduling your appointment, be as specific as possible about your health-care needs and concerns. The more specific you are, the better prepared our staff will be to handle your needs efficiently and effectively.
- Don't forget to bring your insurance card or any other applicable insurance information.
- Be prepared to pay your insurance co-payment or the charges due at the time of your appointment.
- Be sure to arrive promptly and allow sufficient time for your appointment.
- If it is necessary to cancel your appointment, please contact our staff 24 hours in advance.
- Please inform our staff if you have changed your address or insurance.
- If you are taking prescription medications, bring all of them with you to your appointment.
- Newborn children should be added to your insurance policy within the first 30 days of life. You are responsible to contact your insurance carrier.
- Despite continuing changes in health-care delivery and medical technology, the need for care and understanding between patients and physicians remains constant. Our goal is to help you achieve and maintain a healthy and productive lifestyle. We look forward to a long and positive relationship with you!